Key Ingredients for Scaling Up Innovative Teaching in our Schools

Standard

Internationally renowned edtech expert Ewan McIntosh shares ideas on how to expand innovative teaching in our schools.  What really matters is having high quality people and high quality ideas which can be found through educators taking time to reflect on practice and work together for real change.

Are our students learning in spite of school?

Really liked his comment that when we have a success rate of 94% we need to ask the question what about the other 6%?  what are we doing for them?

Watch this great video:

Key Ingredients for Scaling Up Innovative Teaching in our Schools from CEA / ACE on Vimeo.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s