Ken is one of the most influential leadership experts in the world and is respected for his years of groundbreaking work in the fields of leadership and management. Watch his keynote address on the first day of the Drucker Centennial Week Celebration.
If you like Blanchard in this video and want to experience his work in book for I recommend any of the number of books he has written. They are short reads and quite entertaining.
Here are a few Blanchard Titles that I can recommend you read:
- Lead With LUV (with Colleen Barrett, 2011) ISBN 978-0-13-703974-6
- Lead Like Jesus: Lessons from the Greatest Leadership Role Model of All Time (with Phil Hodges) (Thomas Nelson, 2006) ISBN 978-0-8499-0040-2
- Self Leadership and the One Minute Manager: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Self Leadership (with Susan Fowler and Laurence Hawkins) (William Morrow, 2005) ISBN 978-0-06-079912-0
- Servant Leader (HarperCollins Business, 2003) ISBN
- Full Steam Ahead! Unleash the Power of Vision in Your Company and Your Life (with Jesse Stoner) (Berrett-Koehler Publisher, 2004) ISBN 1-57675-306-9
- Whale Done! : The Power of Positive Relationships (with Thad Lacinak, Chuck Tompkins, and Jim Ballard, HarperCollins Business, 2002) ISBN
- High Five! The Magic of Working Together (with Sheldon Bowles, HarperCollins Business, January 1 2001) ISBN
- Big Bucks! (with Sheldon Bowles, William Morrow, 2000) ISBN 0-688-17035-8
- Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization (with Sheldon Bowles, HarperCollins Business, 1998) ISBN
- Raving Fans a Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service (with Sheldon Bowles, HarperCollins Business, 1993) ISBN